I would like to thank all of you for taking time of your day to read my posts and connect with me. Hope you all are doing well.
I was nominated by Ribana from Popsicle Society for the Sunshine Blogger Award. First of all thank you so much Ribana that you nominated me. This really means a lot for me.
Friends do visit Popsicle Society. Her blog is all about positivity, food, travel and inspirational posts. She has been to many countries and can adapt to different culture and at all times optimistic. She is all about bringing joy and positive things in this world.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peers recognition award for bloggers who inspire readers by promoting positivity and bringing joy.
RULES FOR AWARD:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
- Are you happy with your life? – Yes, obviously yes. Whatever has happened in my life was for the best and whatever shall happen will be for the best.
- Does the sun makes you happy? – Yes, the sun makes me happy and full of hope. Like after every dark night there is a bright sun the next day, in the same way after difficulty and pain comes strength and hope.
- What happiness means for you? – For me happiness means seeing others happy.
- Sunshine or sunset? – Sunshine
- Does blogging make you happy? – Yes. Blogging is my opportunity for connecting with people, reading their views and experiences and sharing my own.
- Are you surrounded by happy people? – Not always, but on my part I try to spread smiles.
- When you see sad people are you trying to cheer them up? – Always in whatsoever possible way I can.
- Tell me a happy moment from your life. – Getting my first chance to recite my self composed poem at a function and getting huge support and love from the audience.
- Does your work makes you happy? If so, what you do? – My work makes me not only happy but gives me a sense of satisfaction and also helps me to grow as a person. Writing is my passion, hobby and work.
- Are you smiling everyday? – Yes, this is a thing I never forget to do.
- Are you happy with yourself? – Yes, in this journey I have tried to be my best and in the time to come, I will continue being so.
- Abhijit Ray
- Tanusri Sen
- Ramyani Bhattacharya
- Anjali Sharma
- Aditi Kapur
- Savvy Raj
- Maia – My Li’l Place
- Kirti- The Introspective Scribbler
- Rubeena Faisal
- What is the best thing about writing?
- What kind of stuff do you like writing?
- Who is your favourite author/ poet/ writer?
- Which is your favourite book?
- What do you look for in people?
- What is the best thing you like in nature?
- Which one do you like more: Mountains or sea
- How did you deal with stress?
- What is your say on gender bias?
- What is the importance of creativity in life?
- How do you see yourself ten years hence?
Happy Blogging and thanks to all of you. Have a nice weekend. 🙂