I have been nominated by my fellow blogger Priyanka Nair from Virtual Syahi. Thank you so much for the nomination. It really feels great. Guys if you have not visited Vitual Syahi, please do visit. The blogs she write is fabulous ranging from life, travel, I really loved the Blogchatter A2Z challenge. The issues that were so subtly written touched my heart and one can very well correlate.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display sunshine blogger award in your post/ on your blog.
5. Notify nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
Questions asked by Priyanka
- Tea or coffee? : Coffee without a doubt.
- Book or an ebook? : Book. I don’t like e-books. Books give me a better feel while I am reading.
- Facebook or Instagram and why?: Facebook as most of my friends are there.
- Favorite book?: At present “I am Malala”.
- Favorite Quote?: No winter lasts for ever and no spring skips its turn.
- Life lesson learned?: Life goes on.
- All-time favorite movie?: The list is quite long. However if I have to choose one, it would be “Iqbal“.
- One thing you could change, it would be?: Terrorism and Violence
- Your biggest aim or dream?: To be a successful writer.
- Your message to the world?: Every cloud has a silver lining.
- What inspires you the most?: Mother nature
- Which book influenced you the most?
- Favorite Quote
- What’s next on your bucket list?
- What is one interesting thing about you that people don’t know?
- If you have one superpower what would you pick and why?
- Life lesson learned?
- All-time favorite movie?
- What is your favorite color?
- Your biggest aim or dream?
- What really makes you angry?
- What are your goals for your blog?
Thank you Priyanka for the nomination. Have a great day. Happy Blogging. I would really love to read the answers of the nominees. Take your time and do tag me once you are finished.
Lots of love.
Rupali S Banerjee